Monday, August 27, 2007

Featured Site: Gene Kelly, Creative Genius

Back when I started The Gene Scene web site in 1996, there were not many sites devoted to Mr. Kelly or his films. Things have changed! Now there are many great sites, and each has its own personal touch. I'd like to occasionally feature other web sites for fans to see all the good stuff out there. I'll not only feature Gene Kelly sites, but other good sites dedicated to classic movies, musicals, or Gene's co-stars.

For our first featured site, I'd like to shine the spotlight on Sue Cadman's site, Gene Kelly, Creative Genius. It takes a lot to impress me when it comes to GK info, but "Aunt Suzy" sure did it! First of all, you get to view the main page while listening to Gene's lilting voice sing "If I Could Be With You". Sue's site features many great quotes by and about Gene and tons of photos. Be sure to pay a visit!

No comments: